Nella pagina: Contenuto, Navigazione contestuale, Mappa del sito

Città di Vicenza

Città patrimonio UNESCO

Motore di ricerca




Servizi comunali e informazioni al cittadino

Navigazione di: Certificati e documenti


Changing your personal details (english)

Aggiornato al: 19/05/2016

What to do

To change your personal details, you must either go to the Registrar’s office or ask someone else to go there for you. If you ask someone else, they must be over 18 years old. Also, they must bring a photocopy of your identity document, the original of their own identity document, and a letter from you giving them permission to act for you.

The Registrar will need to see your request to change your details, plus the following documentation:

  1. a certificate containing the information that you want to add or change (e.g. birth, marriage, divorce) issued by the competent foreign authorities, translated into Italian and authenticated according to the international agreements between Italy and the country that issued the certificate; OR (alternatively) a certificate issued to international standards, without authentication; OR (alternatively) a statement from the issuing country’s consulate in Italy, duly authenticated (if required for the country concerned) by the Prefect’s office (Prefettura). Please note that we cannot translate documents issued in another country

  2. your original tax code (codice fiscale)

  3. your original passport and original permit to stay, if you are from outside the European Union (EU)

  4. your original passport or original identity card from your country of origin, if you are an EU citizen.


Registry office (ufficio anagrafe), palazzo degli uffici, piazza Biade 26
tel. +39 (0)444 221 602/621, fax +39 (0)444 221 568

For security reasons, the maximum number of people that we can see at counter every day is:
44 in the morning
16 in the afternoon.


Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 12.30 pm

Tuesday and Thursday, 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm

Read about our sport, decentralisation, demographic and electoral services:

Come valuti questa pagina?

Mappa del sito

Realizzazione tecnica e management a cura della Direzione Sistemi Informatici Telematici S.I.T. e Statistica del Comune di Vicenza,
Comune di Vicenza - Corso A. Palladio 98 - tel. 0444 221111 - Infrastruttura Internet a cura di Forma Srl: siti web, internet a Vicenza