Changing your personal details (english)
Updated to: 08/04/2022
How to do it
To change your personal details, you must either go to the Registrar’s office or ask someone else to go there for you. If you ask someone else, they must be over 18 years old. Also, they must bring a photocopy of the identity document, of the delegating party and of the party delegated to act and a written proxy.
The Registrar will need to see your request to change your details, plus the following documentation:
- the original certificate containing the information that you want to add or change (e.g. birth, marriage, divorce) issued by the competent foreign authorities, translated into Italian and authenticated according to the international agreements between Italy and the country that issued the certificate;
- OR (alternatively) a certificate issued to international standards (without authentication)
- a statement from the issuing country’s consulate in Italy, duly authenticated (if required for the country concerned) by the Prefect’s office (Prefettura). Please note that we cannot translate documents issued in another country;
- original and a photocopy of your tax code (codice fiscale);
- original and a photocopy of your passport and your permit to stay (for non-EU citizens);
- original and a photocopy of your passport or identity card from your country of origin (if you are an EU citizen).
Where and when
Municipal Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Palazzo degli Uffici
Address: piazza Biade 26
Phone: 0444221411 e 0444221409 (only from Monday to Friday from 11.30 am to 1 pm)
Access to counters is only by appointment booked online.
On the day of the appointment, you can access the counter directly with the booking number received by email.
The office receives the users with appointment booked online:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm
Decentralised registry office District 3
Villa Tacchi (zona San Pio X)
Address: viale della Pace 89
Phone: 0444222737 (from Monday to Friday 8.30am-12.30pm, Tuesday and Thursday also 4.30pm- 6pm)
Service in this office is available only by appointment made online. To book an appointment click on this link: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/servizi/prenotazioni