Civic museums (English)
Updated to: 03/08/2021
From Friday, 6 August 2021, to visit the Civic Museums of Vicenza (Teatro Olimpico, Pinacoteca di Palazzo Chiericati, Chiesa di Santa Corona, Museo Naturalistico Archeologico, Museo del Risorgimento e della Resistenza, Basilica palladiana), you will have to produce the Green Pass accompanied by a valid identity document when purchasing the ticket and upon entering any museum, as laid down by the governmental provisions in force (Law Decree of 23 July 2021).
The provisions do not apply to children under the age of 12 and to people with specific medical certification.
The EU Digital Covid Certificate is a digital and printable (paper) certification that contains a two-dimensional barcode (QR Code) and a qualified electronic seal. The Certification is proof of one of the following conditions: having taken the Covid-19 vaccination, having tested negative to a PCR or rapid antigen test within the previous 48 hours, or having been cured of Covid-19 in the last six months.
The civic museums of Vicenza include the Civic Art Gallery of Palazzo Chiericati, the Natural History and Archaeological Museum and the Museum of Risorgimento and Resistance – Villa Guiccioli. The Olympic Theater, The church of Santa Corona and the Basilica palladiana are also included as monuments of artistic importance. All museums are accessible to people with disabilities.
Where and when
Iat, Tourist reception information
Address: Piazza Matteotti 12
- July and August 2021 everyday form 9 am to 6 pm
- from 1 September 2021 everyday from 9 am to 5.30 pm
Booking is mandatory for groups and schools (Olympic Theater and Palazzo Chiericati City Museum):
- Call center 0444964380 (Operating from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm, and from 2 pm to 6 pm (closing days: 25th of December and the 1st of January)
- Email: email@example.com
- groups (min 10 max 25 people): 10 euro
- schools: 5 euro a class
Natural Archaeological Museum
Address: Contra' Santa Corona 4
Not available at the moment
Closing days: every Monday and Christmas
Website: Civic Museums Vicenza
Infopoint and Ticket Office
Address: Piazza dei Signori
- From 26th June 2021: from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm (last admission half an hour before closing time)
- From 20th to 30th September from Tuesday to Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm (last admission half an hour before closing time)
Website: Consorzio Vicenza è