Vi.Bicipark stazione (English)
Updated to: 29/08/2022
Vi.Bicipark Stazione is a secure parking for bicycles available for citizens and tourist located in the railway station square, and It is accessible from the Metropark car park gate.
Inside Vi.Bicipark Stazione is possible to park your bike and enjoy a small cycle shop services.
Vi.Bicipark Stazione can contain 230 bicycles.
In order to enjoy these services, firstly, you have to register at Vi.Bicipark Stazione, when the staff is available, for the issue of a special card. You access the bike park from the Metropark car park gate. Therefore, to enter the parking lot, you will only need to swipe your card on the card reader.
For the monthly, bimonthly and annual subscriptions, the card is issued with the payment of a deposit of 5 euros, which will be refunded once the card is returned.
For the daily deposit and the carnet subscription, valid for 5 entries, the card is free and must not be returned to the operators after its use.
Bike parking fees
- Daily deposit: 1€ (free registration card);
- Carnet subscription, valid for 5 entries (to be used within one year from the purchase): 4€ (free registration card);
- Monthly subscription: 15€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card);
- Bimonthly subscription: 25€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card);
- Annual subscription: 150€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card).
Monthly railway subscribers have the following discounted fees:
- Monthly subscription: 10€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card);
- Bimonthly subscription: 19€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card);
- Annual subscription: 110€ (plus 5€ deposit for the registration card).
There is also available a carnet subscription, valid for 5 entries, to be used within one year from the purchase, at the cost of 4€.
To students, holding or not a railway subscription, will benefit from a 50% discount on any Bicipark subscription purchase (monthly, bimonthly and annual) until funds run out.
Some operators here are available to fix the bikes.
Opening hours: from Monday to Friday: from 8 am to 3.30 pm.
It is also available the bike rental service, for a few hours as well as for a full day.
- rental per hour: 2€
- rental for a full day: 12€
Cycles marking consists of incising on the bicycle frame an alphanumeric code (number plate), and therefore constitutes a deterrent to theft. Using a plate allows not only the tracing of the owner, but also a simplification in cases of sale of the vehicle.
To get your bike marked, you need first to register on the site: www.vicenza.marcaturabici.it, accessing easily and securely via MyID; inside the portal you can fill in all the data relating to your bicycle, and you can also insert photographs or any descriptions. The database will keep the account data until you want to delete the same and the user can also register multiple vehicles with the same account.
Once the online vehicle registration has been completed, simply show up at the Vi.Bicipark Stazione with an identification document that the operator in charge of marking will verify and compare with the data entered in the portal.
Cycles marking service opening hours
The second week of each month, from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3.30 pm.
At other time slots the service is available at Vi.Bicipark Ponte San Paolo .
Cycles Marking fees
Cycles marking and database data inserting for three years have the following fees:
Vi.Bicipark Stazione non-subscribers: 5€;
- Vi.Bicipark Stazione subscribers: 2€.
To keep the data storing in the database for three more years:
- Vi.Bicipark Stazione non-subscribers: 2€;
- Vi.Bicipark Stazione subscribers (three years’ expiration): free.
Where and when
Vi.Bicipark - Stazione, Piazzale della Stazione
Opening hours to the public: every day from 5 am to 12.30 am.
The parking lot staff is available in the following days:
- from Monday to Saturday from 6.30 am to 9.30 am, from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm and from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm;
- on Sunday and during holidays from 7.30 am to 10.30 am.