Hairdressers and beauticians - english (acconciatori ed estetisti)
Updated to: 09/04/2018
Before starting a hairdressing or beautician business a SCIA (certified notification of business start-up) must be presented to the municipal SUAP office, pursuant to article 19 of Law no. 241 of 7 August 1990.
The business in question may start activity from the date on which the SCIA is submitted.
All documents must be submitted online to the municipal SUAP office through the national portal www.impresainungiorno.gov.it. Paper forms and documents are no longer accepted.
In cases where an absence of the conditions and requirements needed to carry on the business is verified, the council administration, within 60 days from the filing of the SCIA, will adopt justified measures prohibiting continuation of the activity and removing its effects, unless, where possible, the party concerned takes steps to make the activity and its effects comply with the legislation in force within a timeframe established by the administration .
The technical manager is registered with the company’s economic and administrative index (REA) when the certified notification of business start-up is submitted.
The forms can be found on the website: www.impresainungiorno.gov.it and can be filled in online.
A copy of the form, together with the receipt, must be displayed inside the premises of the business.
- L.R.V. (Veneto Regional Law) no. 29/1991 " Regulations governing beautician enterprises" and its amendments
- L.R.V. (Veneto Regional Law) no. 28/2009 " Regulations governing hairdressing enterprises"
- Municipal regulation for Hairdressers, Beauticians, Tattooers and Piercers
- Guidelines for hairdressers/beauticians who run their business based on chair/booth rental agreements
- Ordinanza deroga acconciatori (link: https://www.comune.vicenza.it/uffici/dipserv/epgesuap/sviluppoeconomico/ordinanze/ordinanze.php/190349)
Where and when
Hairdresser and beautician office
Palazzo degli Uffici
Address: piazza Biade 26
Phone: 0444221630 (available monday, wednesday and friday 8.30-10, tuesday and thursday 8.30 -12.30)
- Tuesday and thursday from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm
- wednesday and friday from
10 am to 12.30 pm