Città di Vicenza

Proof of residence (english)

Aggiornato al: 14/08/2018

The registry office (ufficio anagrafe) issues proof of residence certificates for European Union (EU) citizens.

What to do

If you are an EU citizen, to get your proof of residence certificate you will need to submit:

  1. the application form by completing the UE citizens’ data attestation form (available here:
  2. revenue stamps (marca da bollo) worth € 16.00;
  3. acceptable documents, originals and photocopies of the originals, showing the reason for stay (work, study, etc…) as specified in detail in the above application form;
  4. original and a photocopy of a valid identity document.

When you collect your proof of residence, you must give up the original of your old permit / residence card, if you have one.

Change of residence for European Union (EU) citizens



Where and when

Municipal Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Viale Torino 19 - 36100 Vicenza

To access the counter citizens must have a progressive numerical ticket withdrawable to the queue management display in the waiting room for the public, until the available accesses are exhausted. Citizens who proceeded with an online booking of a service, however, are not required to have a ticket, as they access the counter with the reservation number.

Opening hours:

  • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 am, no reservation needed
  • Wednesday from 10 am to 2 pm, by online appointment only
  • Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm, by online appointment only

Online appointment booking system (link:
+39 (0)444 221 610, fax +39 (0)444 221 601
PEC (Certified Electronic Mail):


Link to Municipal, Civil Status and Electoral Registry