Proof of residence or certificate of regular stay EU citizens (english)
Updated to: 10/05/2019
The registry office (ufficio anagrafe) issues proof of residence certificates for European Union (EU) citizens.
How to do it
If you are an EU citizen, to get your proof of residence certificate you will need to submit:
- the application form by completing the UE citizens’ data attestation
or regular stay form (available here: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/utilita/documento.php/77924)
- revenue stamps (marca da bollo) worth € 16.00;
- acceptable documents, originals and photocopies of the originals, showing the reason for stay (work, study, etc…) as specified in detail in the above application form;
- original and a photocopy of a valid identity document.
Where and when
Municipal Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Palazzo degli Uffici
Address: piazza Biade 26
Phone: 0444 221610
To access the counter citizens must have a progressive numerical ticket withdrawable to the queue management display in the waiting room for the public, until the available accesses are exhausted. Citizens who proceeded with an online booking of a service, however, are not required to have a ticket, as they access the counter with the reservation number.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm, no reservation needed
- Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm, only by appointment to book online
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm, only by appointment to book online