Proof of residence or certificate of regular stay EU citizens and the United Kingdom (english)
Updated to: 08/04/2022
The registry office (ufficio anagrafe) issues proof of residence certificates for European Union (EU) citizens and the United Kingdom.
How to do it
If you are an EU citizen, to get your proof of residence certificate you will need to submit:
- the application form by completing the UE citizens’ data attestation
or regular stay form (available here: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/utilita/documento.php/77924)
- revenue stamps (marca da bollo) worth € 16.00;
- acceptable documents, originals and photocopies of the originals, showing the reason for stay (work, study, etc…) as specified in detail in the above application form;
- original and a photocopy of a valid identity document.
Where and when
Municipal Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Palazzo degli Uffici
Address: piazza Biade 26
Phone: 0444221411 e 0444221409 (only from Monday to Friday from 11.30 am to 1 pm)
Access to counters is only by appointment booked online.
On the day of the appointment, you can access the counter directly with the booking number received by email.
Only in a case of real urgency, you can send an email to obtain an appointment within a shorter time, by attaching your identity document and documentation proving the urgency.
The office receives the users with appointment booked online:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm