Public Relations Office (Urp)
Updated to: 23/10/2020
The Public relations office (Urp) facilitates the relationship between municipal administration and citizens.
For the administration, it is a place where it can listen to citizens’ requests and suggestions.
For the citizens, it is a reference point to obtain information on the organisation of municipal offices, their activities and functions.
- Online appointment booking assistance for issuing the electronic identity card
- Booking assistance on municipal services
- Telephone assistance on filling out the following marital status forms:
- Issue of MyId credentials to access the online services of the Municipality and related assistance (including by appointment booked online)
- Generic information on the activity and on the services of the entire Municipality (including by appointment booked online)
- Collection and management of reports or grievances (including by appointment booked online)
- Collection of requests for access to administrative records (including by appointment booked online)
- Collection of signatures for the submission of draft citizens’ initiative laws and referendum proposals (including by appointment booked online)
- Delivery of forms requested at the counters and assistance on filling them in
- Collection of invitations to tender
- Collection of communications on felling plants (including by appointment booked online)
- Validation of events promoted by outsiders in the Calendar of the municipal website
- Issue of Ztl permits for funeral services (Monday free entry, the other days only by appointment booked online)
- Collection of applications and delivery of badge for people with disabilities (Monday free entry, the other days only by appointment booked online)
- Change of number plates of badges for people with disabilities issued by the Municipality of Vicenza (transmitted by email or requested at the counter - Monday free entry, the other days only by appointment booked online)
- Insertion and change of number plates of badges for people with disabilities issued by other Municipalities (transmitted by email or requested at the counter - Monday free entry, the other days only by appointment booked online)
The premises of the Public Relations Office also host the Ztl Counter that offers the following services:
- Collection of applications and delivery of permits and renewals for Ztl and Ap residents, temporary immigrants, work activities
- Collection of applications and delivery of permits in Ztl and Ap for freight of goods (falling outside those managed by the company Vicenza Logistic City Center Srl)
- Issue of Ztl permits for marriages/civil partnerships
Where and when
Public Relations Office (Urp)
Provisions included in the measures deployed to contain the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
In order to minimise the movement of citizens and access to public offices during the Coronavirus emergency, the possibility of booking an appointment online is suspended (it will resume at the end of the emergency). To request an appointment, therefore, the office must be contacted by phone or by email, waiting for the confirmatory reply.
Palazzo degli Uffici
Address: piazza Biade 26 (ground floor)
Phone: 0444221360 (operating Monday to Friday 9:00 – 12:30, Tuesday and Thursday at 15:30 – 17:00 as well)
To gain access to the counter, citizens must equip themselves with a serially numbered ticket to be collected at the ticket machine display found in the public waiting room (Office Building foyer), until all available entries are exhausted. Those citizens who have booked the service online, instead, are not required to get a ticket, as they access the counter with the booking number.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 to 12:30
- Wednesday from 10 to 14
- Tuesday and Thursday from 16:30 to 18