Changing your personal details (english)
Aggiornato al: 04/05/2018
What to do
To change your personal details, you must either go to the Registrar’s office or ask someone else to go there for you. If you ask someone else, they must be over 18 years old. Also, they must bring a photocopy of your identity document, the original of their own identity document, and a letter from you giving them permission to act for you.
The Registrar will need to see your request to change your details, plus the following documentation:
- a certificate containing the information that you want to add or change (e.g. birth, marriage, divorce) issued by the competent foreign authorities, translated into Italian and authenticated according to the international agreements between Italy and the country that issued the certificate; OR (alternatively) a certificate issued to international standards, without authentication; OR (alternatively) a statement from the issuing country’s consulate in Italy, duly authenticated (if required for the country concerned) by the Prefect’s office (Prefettura). Please note that we cannot translate documents issued in another country;
- your original tax code (codice fiscale);
- your original passport and original permit to stay, if you are from outside the European Union (EU);
- your original passport or original identity card from your country of origin, if you are an EU citizen.
Where and when
Registry office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Viale Torino 19 - 36100 Vicenza
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 am (free access)
- Wednesday from 10 am to 2 pm (by online appointment only)
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm (by online appointment only)
Online appointment booking system (link: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/prenotazioni)
222622 oppure 0444221621, fax 0444221568
For security reasons, the maximum number of people that we can see at counter every day is 30 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon.
Decentralised registry office District 3
Villa Tacchi, viale della Pace 89
Service in this office is available only by appointment made online. To book an appointment click on this link: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/servizi/prenotazioni