Proof of residence (english)
Aggiornato al: 08/05/2018
The registry office (ufficio anagrafe) issues proof of residence certificates for European Union (EU) citizens.
What to do
If you are an EU citizen, to get your proof of residence certificate you will need to submit:
- the application form by completing the UE citizens’ data attestation form (available here: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/utilita/documento.php/77924)
- revenue stamps (marca da bollo) worth € 16.00;
- acceptable documents, originals and photocopies of the originals, showing the reason for stay (work, study, etc…) as specified in detail in the above application form;
- original and a photocopy of a valid identity document.
When you collect your proof of residence, you must give up the original of your old permit / residence card, if you have one.
Where and when
Municipal Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe)
Viale Torino 19 - 36100 Vicenza
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 am
- Wednesday from 10 am to 2 pm, by online appointment only
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm, by online appointment only
Online appointment booking system (link: http://www.comune.vicenza.it/prenotazioni)
Phone: +39 (0)444 221 610, fax +39 (0)444 221 601
PEC (Certified Electronic Mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons, the maximum number of people that we can see at counter every day is 30 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon.
Link to Municipal, Civil Status and Electoral Registry