Nella pagina: Contenuto, Navigazione contestuale, Mappa del sito

Città di Vicenza

Città patrimonio UNESCO

Motore di ricerca


Sei in: > Cittadino > Casa

Housing fitness certificate (english)

Aggiornato al: 10/06/2016

Citizens from countries outside the European Union applying:

  • for family members to join them in Italy

  • to provide temporary accommodation

  • to provide temporary accommodation for work purposes

  • for the renewal of a residence permit and/or to obtain an EC residence card for long-term residents

must obtain a housing fitness certificate stating, according to the parameters established by Veneto regional law for public housing accommodation, how many people can live in the building, in relation to the surface of the compartments.

Net floor area of the apartment

minimum 28 sqm to 46 sqm: 1 person
from 46 sqm to 60 sqm: 2 persons
from 60 sqm to 70 sqm: 3 persons
from 70 sqm to 85 sqm: 4 persons
from 85 sqm to 95 sqm: 5 persons
from 95 sqm to 110 sqm: 6 persons
over 110 sqm: more than 6 persons

The reference parameters are set out in resolution n. 426/2009 of the City Council which also indicates the ipotesi of derogation to the parameters established by the regional law n. 10/1996.


What to do

  • When applying for family members to join you in Italy: housing fitness certificates are issued only by ULSS 6 at the Servizio Igiene e Sanità Pubblica(Vicenza Health and Social-care Department no. 6 at the Public Health and Hygiene Service)

  • When applying for a housing fitness certificate to provide temporary accommodation or temporary accommodation for work purposes, or to renew a residence permit and/or EC residence card for long-term residents: contact the Social and Housing Services Department (Settore Servizi Sociali e Abitativi) to obtain a standard application form and the postal current account payment slips.


Application form

Documents to be provided with your application:

  • receipt for payment of € 50 via postal current account; 
    no. 12115366 payable to COMUNE DI VICENZA - SERVIZI SOCIALI - SERVIZIO TESORERIA - reason for payment: idoneità alloggio (housing fitness certificate) – 0044501;

  • photocopy of residence permit;

  • photocopy of your rental agreement or the title deeds of your accommodation;

  • 2 revenue stamps of € 16.00 each.




Settore Servizi Sociali e Abitativi (Social and Housing Services Department), contra' Busato 19, tel. 0444 221106.

Call 0444 221106 to make an appointment. We can see you on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 12.30 pm, or on Tuesday from 4.30 pm to 6 pm, Wednesday closed

ULSS 6 (Health and Social-care Department), via IV Novembre 46, Servizio Igiene e Sanità Pubblica (Public Health and Hygiene Service) tel. 0444 752 235

Monday and Wednesday from 9.30 am to 11.30 am


Read more about Patrimonio, espropri e servizi abitativi







Come valuti questa pagina?

Realizzazione tecnica e management a cura della Direzione Sistemi Informatici Telematici S.I.T. e Statistica del Comune di Vicenza,
Comune di Vicenza - Corso A. Palladio 98 - tel. 0444 221111 - Infrastruttura Internet a cura di Forma Srl: siti web, internet a Vicenza